Metro Warp is a 3D puzzle game about guiding oblivious pedestrians who can only turn left. Place obstacles in front of these predictable commuters, and help them find the exits in 50 mind-melting transit areas, where up is down and down is sideways.
Metro Warp is the first game of indie studio Another Yeti. The only goal was to make a complete game and release it on steam as quickly as possible. The entirety of production from prototyping to release was nine months.
- Twisted 3D worlds!
- 50 transit areas, ranging from easy to challenging.
- New mechanics to discover
- People staring at their phones
- Non-linear progression. Get stuck on one area? Go try another!
- Relaxing soundtrack with a dynamic music system
- Oculus Rift support!
- Full controller support
Launch Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Metro Warp. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About Another Yeti Inc
- Another Yeti is an independent game studio based out of Boulder, Colorado. A one man shop, it's dedicated to making friendly and unique games.
- More information
- More information on Another Yeti Inc, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Metro Warp Credits