Industrial Petting is the chance for you and your friends to explore an alien world, find new pets, get them to love you, and sell them on the galactic market. Build factories to make more creatures, farms to feed them, and gadgets to entertain them.
Industrial Petting is the overly ambitious second project for the mostly one-man studio Another Yeti. The game has been designed to be an explicitely non-violent and approachable automation game, after playing too much Factorio and being dissapointed there weren't too many similar games four years ago.
- Cute creatures to pet, love, and sell
- Automation gameplay: build sprawling factories on alien planets
- Automatically build, love, and sell hundreds and thousands of creatures
- Create fun, adorable, and unnatural evolutions of the local wildlife
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer
Early Access Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Another Yeti Inc
- Another Yeti is an independent game studio based out of Boulder, Colorado. A one man shop, it's dedicated to making friendly and unique games.
- More information
- More information on Another Yeti Inc, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Industrial Petting Credits
- Connor Janowiak
- Founder, Developer, Artist
- William Janowiak
- Composer, Audio Designer